Divergencias: Revista de Estudios Lingüísticos y Literarios
The Divergencias editorial group invites all graduate students currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program to participate in our next edition. The editorial group will consider essays that explore all areas and periods of Hispanic, Luso-Brazilian and U.S. Hispanic literatures, culture, pedagogy, linguistics and literary theory, as well as creative writing pieces. Click on the link below for further details. Please ensure the following:
1) The essay has been cleaned of all identifying information, including the author's name (found in the document properties). This guarantees a double-blind peer review.
2) An abstract of a maximum of 250 words has been included. This should also contain 3-5 keywords.
3) The submission has not been previously published or is not pending publication.
4) The essay meets the minimum length requirement of 13 pages, not including reference lists or appendices.
5) The formatting style complies with the guidelines set by the MLA Handbook (8th. ed) for literature or cultural studies papers or the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th. ed) for linguistics and pedagogy papers, including citations and reference lists.
Open Access Statement: All the content of the journal you are submitting to is available immediately upon publication. The user has the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles found herein. Furthermore, each author retains the copyright and publishing rights of his/her work without any restrictions. In conjunction with the Department of Spanish and Portuguese and the College of Humanities at the University of Arizona, Divergencias provides a virtual space for academic papers written by graduate students both within and outside of the University.